Blue Lagoon Spa Holiday
A chance to truly relax in style with this amazing holiday with All Iceland. Arrive at Keflavík and go straight to the world renowned Blue Lagoon Spa, it is a unique geo-thermal spa which offers a range of spa treatments and massages. Now is your time to make the most of these luxurious Icelandic resources. Indulge in a day at the spa, followed by a mouth-watering meal at the Blue Lagoon's own restaurant which offers contemporary dishes using Icelandic ingredients. Stay one night at the Blue Lagoon Silica Hotel and 2 nights in Reykjavík.
- A great trip opportunity to relax at the renowned Blue Lagoon Spa with All Iceland.
- Including: Accommodation, flights, massage at the Blue Lagoon, entrance to the Blue Lagoon, entrance to a private lagoon at the hotel and private transport
- Opportunity to add on various day tours for further exploration
SUGGESTED ITINERARY - 3 NIGHTS
Day 1 - Arrival
Departure from UK and arrival in Keflavik International Airport. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to your hotel at the Blue Lagoon. Relax and make the most of their spa treatments, then enjoy dinner at the Blue Lagoon's restaurant.
Look out for the Northern Lights in the evening.
Day 2 - Blue Lagoon Massage and Reykjavík
Enjoy the morning relaxing in the Blue Lagoon. Check out from the Blue Lagoon Clinic Hotel is at 12 pm. Transfer to your accommodation, located in central Reykjavik: a double/twin room in a self-catering boutique-style studio Apartment or a Hotel with breakfast. Depending on the time of your arrival you will have time for an excursion into the city centre to experience Icelandic culture.
Day 3 - Reykjavík
Reykjavik is an exciting modern city with lots to see and do, ideal for exploring! If you want to relax there are many spas and swimming pools available. Iceland has spectacular scenery and much of this is only an hour or two from Reykjavik. All Iceland can easily arrange an additional excursion to liven up your break, just ask!
Day 4 - Departure
Depending on your flight time you may have time to explore the city in the morning. Departure from your hotel in Reykjavík around 3 hours before your flight.
Travel dates: Daily departures, Winter 2017-18
|September:||From £1095* per person based on 2 people sharing a double/twin room or 3 people in triple room|
|November - March:||From £995* per person based on 2 people sharing a double/twin room or 3 people in triple room|
|October & April:||From £1050* per person based on 2 people sharing a double/twin room or 3 people in triple room|
*Price is subject to availability
This luxury package includes:
- Return flights from the UK including 20kg luggage allowance, taxes and fees
- One night accommodation at the Blue Lagoon Silica Hotel with breakfast
- x1 entry fee to the Blue Lagoon Geothermal Pool and Spa (after 17.00)
- Unlimited entry to the Blue Lagoon Hotel private lagoon
- Two nights accommodation in central Reykjavik, 4 star standard hotel
- Private transfer from Keflavik Airport to The Blue Lagoon on your arrival day
- Private transfer from The Blue Lagoon to your hotel in Reykjavik
- Private transfer from your hotel in Reykjavik to Keflavik Airport
- Booking fee £10 per person
- ATOL Protection fee £2.50 per person (only applicable if flights are booked through All Iceland)
- Debit/credit card fees
- Optional Excursions
- Travel Insurance
- Anything else not specifically listed under "This Includes"
Why book with All Iceland?
All Iceland is a UK based travel company that specialises in Iceland
Book with the Icelandic experts!
Our office is staffed and run by Icelanders, we promise intimate local knowledge from where to stay to places to eat and the hidden gems that you will not find in tourist guides. We will help you get the holiday you want and we can adapt this package. Book through us and your holiday will also be fully ATOL and ABTA protected. Travel with confidence!
Contact us and we can help you:
- to stay longer and discover more, this package can be extended -
- to book additional excursions -
- if you have specific accommodation requirements -
- to book this package with or without flights -
All Iceland cooperates with all the airlines that fly to Iceland, Icelandair, Wow air, easyJet and British Airways. We can assist you to find the optimal flight package. The airlines fly to Keflavik International airport.
Icelandair operates flights from London Heathrow and London Gatwick, Manchester, Birmingham, Glasgow, Aberdeen and Belfast City. Icelandair offers 3 classes, Economy, Economy Comfort and Saga Business Class.
WOW Air operates flights from London Gatwick, Edinburgh, Dublin and Bristol
EasyJet offers flights from London Gatwick, London Luton, London Stansted, Bristol, Manchester, Belfast and Edinburgh.
British Airways offers flights from London Heathrow
We can provide a package with or without flights. When enquiring about a specific holiday package, let us know what airport you prefer to fly from.
Air Iceland offers Domestic flights between Reykjavík Domestic Airport to Akureyri, Egilsstaðir, Ísafjörður, Vopnafjörður, Grímsey and Þórshöfn.
Fugfélagið Ernir offers Domestic flights to Vestmannaeyjar, Höfn, Húsavík, Bíldudalur and Gjögur.
All Iceland offers holiday packages to Greenland and Faroe Islands in addition to Iceland. We work with the following airlines that offer flights to these destinations.
Atlantic Airways offers flights from Edinburgh to Faroe Islands
Air Greenland offers flights from Copenhagen to Greenland
Air Iceland offers flights from Reykjavík Domestic Airport to Faroe Islands and Greenland
At All Iceland we tailor make holidays for our customers.
With this in mind you cannot book this holiday directly on the website but please send us an enquiry or give us a call and we will help you to create your once in a lifetime holiday. Contact our team of Icelandic Experts today and start planning with us!