Winters Hottest Destination
A luxurious private tour. Spend a night in a fully equipped luxury villa in the Icelandic countryside with this amazing tour put together by All Iceland. Experience the remote freedom of living in isolation from the busy crowds as well as indulging in a luxury 4 star hotel in central Reykjavík, the best of both worlds! This tour was featured in Hello Magazine and combines culture and nature with relaxation and stylish accommodation and all amazing value for money.
- Private tour packed combining luxury and adventure, Featured in Hello Magazine
- Experience Icelandic Nature, Northern Lights and local Cuisine
- See the Golden Circle, Blue Lagoon and Reykjavík
Day 2 - Golden Circle
You will be picked up from the hotel in the morning by a private driver and taken on a special Golden Circle Super Jeep tour. Depending on the weather and road conditions, the tour might include some surprise elements off the beaten track, because you can do so much more when travelling in a Super Jeep in the winter in Iceland with the best guides available.
The Golden Circle is a fascinating experience. You can walk around the world-famous Geysir geothermal area, a geothermal field where hot springs are in abundance. You will also stop by the magnificent Gullfoss waterfall and visit Thingvellir National Park, the original site of the oldest existing parliament in the world, and where the Mid-Atlantic rift is clearly visible. Arrive in Reykjavik during late afternoon, and enjoy your evening in the city. You can always check our blog to see if there are any festivals happening in the capital during your stay. Overnight stay at one of our specially chosen top quality 4 star hotels, in the heart of Reykjavik City.
Day 3 - Reykjavik
Reykjavik is an exciting modern city with lots to see and do. There are museums and festivals all year round, or if you want to relax there are many spas and swimming pools. Iceland has spectacular scenery and much of this is only an hour or two from Reykjavik, and within easy travelling distance if you want to book an extra excursion through us.
Day 4 - Departure via Blue Lagoon
You are picked up by the private driver in the morning. On the way you will stop by the Blue Lagoon for a relaxing spa, before you head to the airport for your trip back to the UK.
Departures: Daily departures, October 2017 - April 2018
Price is from £2,045* per person, based on two people sharing a fully equipped luxury villa with private outdoor hot tub, transport and private tour
*Price is subject to availability
The Tour Includes:
- Return flights from the UK including 20kg luggage allowance, taxes and fees
- 1 night accommodation in a fully equipped Luxury Villa at Hótel Grímsborgir with private outdoor hot tub, including breakfast
- Sparkling wine, chocolate and bathrobes in you villa on arrival at Grímsborgir
- 1 dinner at the Country hotel gourmet restaurant
- Privately Guided Golden Circle Adventure Tour in a Super Jeep
- 1 packed lunch
- 2 nights in a 4 star standar hotel in Reykjavík, including breakfast
- Comfort Entrance Pass to the Blue Lagoon including Silica Mud Mask, Algae Mask, use of towel, 1 drink of your choice
- All Iceland Private Transport throughout
- Booking fee £10 per person
- ATOL Protection fee £2.50 per person (only applicable if flights are booked through All Iceland)
- Debit/credit card fees
- Optional Excursions
- Travel Insurance
- Anything else not specifically listed under "this includes"
Why book with All Iceland?
All Iceland is a UK based travel company that specialises in Iceland
Book with the Icelandic experts!
Our office is staffed and run by Icelanders, we promise intimate local knowledge from where to stay to places to eat and the hidden gems that you will not find in tourist guides. We will help you get the holiday you want and we can adapt this package. Book through us and your holiday will also be fully ATOL and ABTA protected. Travel with confidence!
Contact us and we can help you:
- to stay longer and discover more, this package can be extended -
- to book additional excursions -
- if you have specific accommodation requirements -
- to book this package with or without flights -
All Iceland cooperates with all the airlines that fly to Iceland, Icelandair, Wow air, easyJet and British Airways. We can assist you to find the optimal flight package. The airlines fly to Keflavik International airport.
Icelandair operates flights from London Heathrow and London Gatwick, Manchester, Birmingham, Glasgow, Aberdeen and Belfast City. Icelandair offers 3 classes, Economy, Economy Comfort and Saga Business Class.
WOW Air operates flights from London Gatwick, Edinburgh, Dublin and Bristol
EasyJet offers flights from London Gatwick, London Luton, London Stansted, Bristol, Manchester, Belfast and Edinburgh.
British Airways offers flights from London Heathrow
We can provide a package with or without flights. When enquiring about a specific holiday package, let us know what airport you prefer to fly from.
Air Iceland offers Domestic flights between Reykjavík Domestic Airport to Akureyri, Egilsstaðir, Ísafjörður, Vopnafjörður, Grímsey and Þórshöfn.
Fugfélagið Ernir offers Domestic flights to Vestmannaeyjar, Höfn, Húsavík, Bíldudalur and Gjögur.
All Iceland offers holiday packages to Greenland and Faroe Islands in addition to Iceland. We work with the following airlines that offer flights to these destinations.
Atlantic Airways offers flights from Edinburgh to Faroe Islands
Air Greenland offers flights from Copenhagen to Greenland
Air Iceland offers flights from Reykjavík Domestic Airport to Faroe Islands and Greenland
At All Iceland we tailor make holidays for our customers.
With this in mind you cannot book this holiday directly on the website but please send us an enquiry or give us a call and we will help you to create your once in a lifetime holiday. Contact our team of Icelandic Experts today and start planning with us!