Iceland with an Icelandic Touch
Iceland with an Icelandic Touch - Tailor made Self Drive packages
If you are looking for a more personal approach, with some extra local experience staying at small family farms, country hotels or luxury accommodation here is something different to consider. Our Tailor made Self Drive packages are flexible and we can build a package based on your request and our recommendation. Contact us with your ideas and we would be happy to help you!
- Flexible packages which we can build based on your requests and our recommendation.
- Personal approach, with some extra local experience staying at small family farms, country hotels or luxury accommodation here is something different to consider
- Available all year round
Iceland with an Icelandic Touch - Tailor made Self Drive packages
Our Tailor made Self Drive packages are flexible and we can build a package based on your request and our recommendation. Contact us with your ideas and we would be happy to help you! If you are looking for a more personal approach, with some extra local experience staying at small family farms, country hotels or luxury accommodation here is something different to consider.
How to plan your Tailor made Self Drive Package with All Iceland:
- Decide on the best accommodation type for you, from farm stays to luxurious hotels Iceland offers a wide range of accommodation choices
- Pick the car that you prefer, our packages include Hertz Rental cars from small cars to larger 4wd vechicles
- Decide on what you want to see and do during your holiday, let us know if there are particular areas you would like to explore
- Choose the itinerary type, we can make an itinerary to fit your travel style whether you prefer slow travel, regional tours or circle tours - you decide!
- How long would you like to stay in Iceland?
3 - 5 nights great to spend some time in Reykjavik and 2/3 nights in South of Iceland
6 - 8 nights perfect for regional, slow travel or express circle around the country
9 - 11 nights good if you wish to travel the classic circle tour with some activities like hiking
12 - 14 nights this allows for a relaxed self drive tour around Iceland with lots of time for optional day tours and activities
Contact one of our Iceland Travel Specialists to start planning your ideal self drive tour today!
Departures: Daily all year round, 2017-18
Price: Contact us for a tailor made price quote as the price of this package depends on the time of year you wish to travel and your holiday preferences.
- Hertz rental car to suit your preferences, picked up and dropped off at Keflavík International Airport
- Free extra driver, Unlimited Miles, Collision Damage Waiver (CDW), Theft Protection Waiver, Tax and Drop Charge and Sat Nav for your convenience
- Accommodation to suit your preferences for the duration you prefer
- All Iceland Road Atlas Guide Book and Maps
- Detailed day by day driving itinerary personalised for you
- Emergency 24 hour service numbers
- Our unique Icelandic expertise in planning trips in Iceland for our customers
- Dedicated All Iceland Travel Specialist to help with any questions you may have leading up to or during your holiday
- Service fee and taxes
- Booking fee £10 per person
- ATOL Protection fee £2.50 per person (only applicable if flights are booked through All Iceland)
- Debit/credit card fees
- Return flights
- Optional Excursions
- Travel Insurance
- Anything else not specifically listed under "this includes"
Why book with All Iceland?
All Iceland is a UK based travel company that specialises in Iceland
Book with the Icelandic experts!
Our office is staffed and run by Icelanders, we promise intimate local knowledge from where to stay to places to eat and the hidden gems that you will not find in tourist guides. We will help you get the holiday you want and we can adapt this package. Book through us and your holiday will also be fully ATOL and ABTA protected. Travel with confidence!
Contact us and we can help you:
- to stay longer and discover more, this package can be extended -
- to book additional excursions -
- if you have specific accommodation requirements -
- to book this package with or without flights -
Life's a journey!
All Iceland collaborates with Hertz, the world's leading vehicle renting organisation.
Iceland offers the traveller an adventure in a beautiful and rugged landscape. However, experience shows that the forces of Icelandic nature can be harsh and inhospitable, and travellers are well-advised to exercise caution and respect for the country's natural environment. Please note, driving age limit in Iceland is 20 years old for passenger car (23 years for 4wd and minibusses), you must have a valid drivers licence and credit card for authorisation in order to book this holiday. More information and full details.
All Iceland cooperates with all the airlines that fly to Iceland, Icelandair, Wow air, easyJet and British Airways. We can assist you to find the optimal flight package. The airlines fly to Keflavik International airport.
Icelandair operates flights from London Heathrow and London Gatwick, Manchester, Birmingham, Glasgow, Aberdeen and Belfast City. Icelandair offers 3 classes, Economy, Economy Comfort and Saga Business Class.
WOW Air operates flights from London Gatwick, Edinburgh, Dublin and Bristol
EasyJet offers flights from London Gatwick, London Luton, London Stansted, Bristol, Manchester, Belfast and Edinburgh.
British Airways offers flights from London Heathrow
We can provide a package with or without flights. When enquiring about a specific holiday package, let us know what airport you prefer to fly from.
Air Iceland offers Domestic flights between Reykjavík Domestic Airport to Akureyri, Egilsstaðir, Ísafjörður, Vopnafjörður, Grímsey and Þórshöfn.
Fugfélagið Ernir offers Domestic flights to Vestmannaeyjar, Höfn, Húsavík, Bíldudalur and Gjögur.
All Iceland offers holiday packages to Greenland and Faroe Islands in addition to Iceland. We work with the following airlines that offer flights to these destinations.
Atlantic Airways offers flights from Edinburgh to Faroe Islands
Air Greenland offers flights from Copenhagen to Greenland
Air Iceland offers flights from Reykjavík Domestic Airport to Faroe Islands and Greenland
At All Iceland we tailor make holidays for our customers.
With this in mind you cannot book this holiday directly on the website but please send us an enquiry or give us a call and we will help you to create your once in a lifetime holiday. Contact our team of Icelandic Experts today and start planning with us!